Women who have strong female circles live longer, happier, healthier lives compared to those who lack supportive connections. The safe and nurturing space of women’s forum fosters true connection and the joy of being with high-vibe, loving and like-minded souls.
wForum is a membership organization with monthly dues of $15. Monthly dues help sustain and grow our organization and build a thriving women’s community. No one receives a salary; every dollar is invested in building the organization to fulfill our mission.
Your membership supports our non-profit organization in 5 important ways.
- 32% New Groups – Organizing and guiding new wForum groups through their initial stage of development. We take pride in knowing every member personally to ensure a good fit with group members.
- 23%Facilitator Training – The Facilitator Network connects facilitators from all chapters, providing facilitation training and peer gatherings to develop and reinforce skills in leadership and group dynamics.
- 20% Program Development – Similar to a course in Women’s Studies, we provide learning guides, workshops, and community gatherings to supplement your wForum experience.
- 17% Infrastructure – Administration of our website, newsletters and communication tools, and non-profit and business management.
- 8% Scholarships – To underwrite our educational offer and ensure access to all eligible women.
"wForum allows women to come together in a conscious and nonjudgmental setting to connect and address what's happening individually for us. It creates a platform where we can speak freely and unapologetically about who we are and what we are experiencing without the need to fix the problem. We commit to being present for ourselves and each other — and creating a space that truly enhances our individual growth. In turn, we can apply our insights and lessons learned in our other close relationships, at home, with friends and colleagues, and the communities where we live." K. Dziedzic, Aspen member
Every woman deserves access to a women's group
at least once in her life.
Subscribe with your credit card or PayPal account @ $15/month.
Subscribe with your Credit Card or Paypal at $15/month by clicking this button
Subscribe with your Credit Card or Paypal at $180/annual by clicking this button