wForum is a membership organization with annual dues of $180 ($15/month). Membership dues sustain our organization so that we can grow a thriving women’s community, one small group at a time. No one receives a salary; every dollar is invested to increase the value of our member’s experience.
Your membership supports our non-profit organization in 5 important ways.
- 32% New Groups – We organize and guide new wForum groups through the initial stage of development. We take pride in knowing every member personally to ensure a good fit. Our support for group development helps members know what to expect and what is expected.
- 23%Facilitator Training – We want to set groups up for success. The Facilitator Network connects facilitators from all chapters, providing facilitation training and peer gatherings to reinforce skills in leadership and group dynamics.
- 20% Program Development – Similar to a course in Women’s Studies, we provide learning guides, workshops, and community gatherings to supplement the educational experience of wForum on topics of relevance to women.
- 17% Infrastructure – Administration of our website, newsletters and communication tools, and non-profit and business management.
- 8% Scholarships – To underwrite our educational offer and ensure membership access to all eligible women.
Every woman deserves the benefits of a wForum group.
Subscribe with your credit card or PayPal account.
Subscribe at $15/month by clicking this button
Subscribe at $180/annual by clicking this button