Our vision is for circles of women coming together in community to strengthen our connection to self, to others, and to our purpose in the world.
Our mission is to provide women the resources and structure to create a confidential peer group that meets regularly for connection, inspiration, and growth.
Our focus is life-long learning and our values are curiosity, compassion, and community. A wForum circle is not superficial, political or competitive. It is a practice space for listening and learning, and a container for our womanhood and sisterhood.
Our Mission in Action
- We create confidential and supportive groups of 6-8 women who are at a similar stage of life.
- We guide each new peer group as it forms by providing facilitation for 3-4 months while the group gets established.
- We elevate the group conversation with dozens of discussion guides on topics of relevance to women in The Women’s Forum Handbook.
- We provide high quality, annual facilitator training, as members rotate through the role of facilitator year by year.
- We offer on-going guidance and idea exchange through the Facilitator Network, Women’s Forum newsletters, and related DIY resources.
- We sponsor new chapter development and support local leaders in launching a Women’s Forum community.
- We host annual community-wide events to offer potential members an opportunity to experience the gifts of Women’s Forum membership.